Last updated: 12/02/2016
Collection of Information
When you use our Service we may collect or receive information about you.
- User-Provided Information. When you use the Service, we may collect information about you, including your name, email address, mailing address, mobile phone number, credit card or other billing information, your date of birth, geographic area, or preferences and we may link this information with other information about you. You may provide information to us in a variety of ways when you use our Service, including when you register with FoodFli, search within or place orders through the Service, contact us with inquiries, respond to surveys, or otherwise access our Service. Without limiting the foregoing, we may collect information from you in the following ways:
- Purchases. When you place an order through our Service, we collect information related to that order, including the Food purchased, who placed the order, and the date and time of the purchase.
- Review Information. You may also choose to provide ratings and reviews on your experience, which are published publicly in the Service for the restaurant you visited.
- Merchant Onboarding. If you are a Merchant, we may collect also information about you during the onboarding process, including your business name, restaurant information, information about your employees, and other relevant information required to manage your operation.
- Cookies and Automatically Collected Information. When you use the Service, we may send one or more cookies – small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your device. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Service. Please review your web browser “Help" file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete, or choose not to accept, cookies from the Service, you may not be able to utilize the features of the Service to their fullest potential. We may use third party cookies on our Service as well. For instance, we use Google Analytics to collect and process certain analytics data. Google provides some additional privacy options described at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ regarding Google Analytics cookies. FoodFli does not process or respond to web browsers’ “do not track” signals or other similar transmissions that indicate a request to disable online tracking of users who visit our Site or who use our Service.
We may also automatically record certain information from your device by using various types of technology, including “clear gifs" or “web beacons.” This automatically collected information may include your IP address or other device address or ID, access time, web browser and language, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after you use the Service, the pages or other content you view or otherwise interact with on the Service, and the dates and times that you visit, access, or use the Service. We may also use these technologies to collect specific information about your device when you access our Service, including your hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifier, mobile network information, and information about the device’s interaction with our Service. We also may use these technologies to collect information regarding your interaction with email messages, such as whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded a message. This information is gathered from all users, and may be connected with other information about you.
- Location Information. We may obtain information about your physical location, such as by use of GPS and other geolocation features in your device, or by inference from other information we collect (for example, your IP address indicates the general geographic region from which you are connecting to the Internet).
- Information from Other Sources. We may obtain information from third parties and sources other than the Service, such as our partners and advertisers.
Use of Information
We use information we collect on the Service in a variety of ways in providing the Service and operating our business, including the following:
- We use the information that we collect on the Service to operate, maintain, enhance and provide all features of the Service, including to:
- process and fulfill orders which are placed through the Service;
- track the status and wait time associated with orders placed through the Service;
- respond to inquires and to assist you with problems in relation to our Service and otherwise provide support to users;
- provide recommendations to you;
- provide services and information that you request;
- provide customized advertisements, content, and information tailored to your interests;
- personalize the content and features you see when you visit our Service; and
- to process and deliver entries and rewards in connection with promotions that may be offered from time to time on the Service.
- We may use your email address or other information we collect to contact you for administrative purposes such as customer service. For example, we may send order and restaurant information to you after you place an order, or notify you when an order is ready.
- We may use your email address or other information we collect to contact you with promotional offerings, loyalty programs, and other communications that may be of interest to you, including updates on promotions and events relating to products and services offered by us and by third parties.
- We may use the information that we collect on the Service to understand and analyze our users’ demographics, interests, behaviors, usage trends and preferences (and to help our Merchants analyze performance trends associated with their business through our business dashboard), to improve the Service, and to develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- We may use the information that we collect on the Service in connection with analyzing and managing our everyday business needs, such as auditing, administration and performance management for our Service; and
Sharing of Information
We may share information about you with third parties in the following circumstances:
- We may share information we collect about you with other users of our Service with whom you interact through your own use of our Service. Any information that you voluntarily choose to include in a publicly accessible area of the Service will be available to anyone who has access to that content, including other users. Examples of this include public reviews that you post.
- We may disclose information we collect about you in connection with processing and fulfilling orders placed through the Service. For example, we may:
- provide Merchant information, such as restaurant phone numbers and addresses, to users;
- provide order information to Merchants;
- share information related to tracking and wait status of an order placed through the Service with users;
- share and track information related to historical ordering patterns;
- notify customer when their order is ready; and
- disclose user information to Merchants so that they can contact users in relation to orders placed through the Service.
- We work with third parties to provide, maintain, and improve our Service, including service providers who may access information about you to perform services on our behalf (e.g., fraud prevention, identity verification, and fee collection services), as well as financial institutions, payment networks, payment card associations, and other entities in connection with the payment or money transfer process. We also work with third parties that run advertising campaigns, contests, special offers, or other events or activities in connection with our Service. These third parties may have access to or process information about you as part of providing those services for us.
- We may disclose information about you if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws, in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental agencies.
- Information about our users may be disclosed and otherwise transferred in connection with, or during the negotiation of, any merger, sale of company stock or assets, financing, acquisition, divestiture, dissolution of all or a portion of our business or any similar transaction, or in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
- We may make certain aggregated, automatically-collected, or otherwise non-personal information available to third parties for various purposes, including (i) compliance with various reporting obligations; (ii) for business or marketing purposes; or (iii) to assist such parties in understanding our users' interests, habits, and usage patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality available through the Service.
- We may also disclose information about you in any other manner to which you consent.
You may, of course, decline to share certain information with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality of the Service. You may access, change, or correct your account information, the information in your Merchant profile (if applicable), and preferences at any time by logging into your FoodFli account and using the functionality of the Service.
If you are a Merchant, it is your responsibility to maintain accurate records of your current restaurant configuration in order to provide your guests with a great experience. Examples of this include updating menu information as it changes and hours of operation.
Please be aware that if you opt out of receiving commercial email from us or otherwise modify the nature or frequency of promotional communications you receive from us, it may take up to ten business days for us to process your request, and you may continue receiving promotional communications from us during that period. Additionally, even after you opt out from receiving commercial messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us regarding the Service (such as messages regarding your orders on the Service).
Deactivating Your Account
In order to provide certain features in our mobile applications, we may require location information, so if you do not consent to collection of this information, then you may not be able to benefit from the associated features of our Service. You can stop our collection of location information through your mobile device at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. If you do so, some features of our mobile applications will no longer function. You may also stop our collection of location information from your mobile device by following the standard uninstall process to remove FoodFli’s mobile applications from your device.
The Service may contain features or links to websites and services provided by third parties. Any information you provide on third-party sites or services is provided directly to the operators of such services and is subject to those operators’ policies, if any, governing privacy and security, even if accessed through the Service. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third-party sites or services to which links or access are provided through the Service. We encourage you to learn about third parties’ privacy and security policies before providing them with information.
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. Our Site is a general audience site not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without obtaining parental consent.
California Privacy Rights
We use certain physical, managerial, and technical safeguards that are designed to improve the integrity and security of information that we collect and maintain. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot and do not guarantee that information about you will not be accessed, viewed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
Have questions or concerns about FoodFli, our Service, or Privacy? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. FoodFli, Inc.
16356 N. Thompson Peak Pkwy Unit. 2060
Scottsdale, AZ 85260